Office furniture is an essential item in our daily work, so daily maintenance is very important. Here are some simple workplace tips to help you maintain office furniture:
1. Cleaning: Use a cleaning cloth to wipe the desktop and chair every day to avoid the accumulation of dust and stains. Specialized cleaning agents can be used, but be careful not to use too much to avoid damage.
2. Moisture proof: In damp environments, wooden furniture is prone to moisture and deformation. Therefore, dehumidifiers or air conditioners can be used to reduce indoor humidity.
3. Avoid direct sunlight: sunlight can fade and deform wooden furniture, so direct sunlight should be avoided, or sunshades or curtains should be used to prevent direct sunlight.
4. Regular inspection: Regularly check whether the screws, hinges, and other connecting components of furniture are tight. If looseness or damage is found, it should be repaired or replaced in a timely manner.
5. Use protective pads: Use protective pads on the desktop to prevent scratches and stains. Use rubber pads on the feet of the chair to protect the ground.
6. Attention to use: When using furniture, be careful not to overuse or overload it. Especially when moving furniture, be very careful to avoid scratching the ground or damaging the furniture.
The above are some simple workplace tips that I hope can help you maintain office furniture and extend its lifespan.